Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Mac haul and review

Welcome to my recent MAC cosmetics haul. These are the recent products that I have added to my collection. I did not buy these products all at the same time. Some I purchased online and at my local MAC store. 

The products here are 
STUDIO TECH FOUNDATION IN NC45
PRO LONG WEAR CONCEALER IN NC45
PAINT POT IN GROUNDWORK 
FLUIDLINE IN BLACKTRACK
MATTE HEROINE LIPSTICK 
MOSITURE TINT IN DARK PLUS 
PAN REFIL IN 
WOODWINKED,
EXPRESSO,
SOFT BROWN 
This is the studio tech foundation it comes in this compact and it also come with an application sponge 

This foundation is good for dry skin it applies nice and creamy on the skin. You can build up the coverage with this foundation. I apply this foundation with my sigma F80 the flat top kabuki brush and it gives me a nice even finish. 
This is the groundwork paint pot. I like to apply this all over my eye lid to even them  out. It works great as a primer and let's your shadows stay all day long. I recommend to apply this with your fingers because it heats up the product, making it blend better.
Fluidlune in blacktrack by mac has been my favorite! This has made applying cream eye liner so easy! I apply it with my sigma E05 brush and I get the perfect cat eye !
These are swatches of the mac shadows I bought which are soft brown, expresso, and woodwinked, which I really like 
I saved the best for last . This is Heroine a matte lipstick. It is a completely purple color and it looks great on medium to fake skin tones like mine. I love that as you wear it through out the day it wears off but it leaves a wonderful tint and stain to your lips. I'm glad that they mad heroine to the permanent collection! 


No comments:

Post a Comment